Welcome to St. Elizabeth's Knights of Columbus council - Msgr. Peter R. Kennedy
Council #14163. The Knights are a fraternal, Catholic organization that
performs works of service to the parish and the surrounding community. Since
our beginning in 2006 we have swelled in numbers and have given back much in
terms of talent, organization, monetary assistance, and fun. The commitment
level for any knight can vary from knight to knight depending on their external
commitment - from as little as a few hours a year with volunteer work to as
much a servicing as one of our officers.
We have given back to the parish and community with such events and activities as:
- Lenten Fish Fry events
- Big XXII basketball BBQ
- Parish Royal's baseball outing
- Improving the Seton Hall kitchen
- Mom's and Pop's food organization
- Donation to and helping at the Auction
- Rose for Life for right-for-life legislation
- Tootsie Roll handout for Special Olympics
- ...and many more behind the scenes assistance!
To learn more about joining the knights please click here
to send a request for more information.